!!Great Discount for limited time*!!
- Offer 1 Make a payment online and save $$$$$ for all courses.
- Offer 2 Bring a friend along for any course and you and your friend will be receive a 10% discount.
- Offer 3 Are you unemployed? 10% discount available for anyone out of work.
- Offer 4 5 % Student discount.
- Offer 5 All day free parking
- Offer 6 Helping you finding employment once you have competed your training
- Offer 7 We can beat any reasonable offer: Present us a quote and we can beat it!
- Offer 8 Travelling discount: We will offer 10% or more if you’re travelling from the following suburbs or suburbs along Great Western Highway past Parramatta:
Parramatta-Hills District: Parramatta Harris Park, Guildford, Granville, North Rocks, Northmead, Baulkham Hills, Castle Hill.
Western Suburbs: Lidcombe, Granville, Regents Park, Auburn, Wentworthville, Toongabbie, Seven Hills, Blacktown Kellyville, Kenthurst, Glenorie, Dural, Galston.
South Western Suburbs: Liverpool Cabramatta, Merrylands, Yennora, Chester Hill, Villawood, Smithfield,/Wetherill Park, Fairfield, Lansvale, Hoxton Park, St Johns Park etc.
Outer Western Suburbs: Blacktown, St Marys, Penrith, Richmond, Windsor,Erskine Park, , Quakers Hill, , Rooty Hill, Parklea, , St Clair, St Marys, Toongabbie, etc.
*You are only eleigable for one discount offer
Allies Security is located in Marrickville and a short walk from Sydenham Station
Two training locations available,
Marrickville and Liverpool.
Allies Security Services
Allies Security Services is a Registered Training Organisation approved by ASQA Australian Skills Quality Authority and by Security industry regulators, SLED.
At Allies Security Services, our vision is to continuously improve our service standards to make valuable contributions towards the dynamic and vibrant Vocational Education Industry. To achieve this, we regularly upgrade ourselves to stay abreast with the latest changes in the industry. Out experienced trainers and assessors are selected by strict recruitment process and are determined to offer quality training and assessment to all the trainees.
We are committed to ensuring that all trainees walk away from us with a pleasant learning experience. We do not hesitate to state that the feedback we get from trainees reassures us that we are achieving this goal.
We are conveniently located in Marrickville, very close (walking distance) from Sydenham train station. Sydenham station is approximately 8 minutes by train from Central station. We also have free on street parking. Please find ‘Site Map’ by clicking the ‘Contact us’ tab at the top right of this page.
We will help you to find a security job: Allies Security has been offering security training services for many years, we understand the expectation of an employer in the security industry. We train you to meet industry expectations, we refer you to major hiring companies in NSW furthermore, tips and assistance with, security industry resume writing style, interview skills to help your for an interview with potential employer and much more. Call us for more information, we are here to assist you!
1. Is Allies Security Services accredited?
Yes, we are accredited by the Security Licencing Enforcement Directorate (SLED) and the Australian Skills Quality Association (ASQA).
2. What experience do Allies Security trainers possess?
All of our trainers are professionals with over a decade of industry experience and hold vocational qualifications as well as regularly participating in continuous improvement activities to keep informed of the changes/trends in the industry.
3. What is Allies Security Services training centre like?
Our training facilities are equipped with all of the resources you will require.
4. What are Allies Security Services admin staff like?
All of our admin staff are friendly and approachable. They are always happy to assist you where required.
5. Do Allies Security Services find me a job when I finish my security course?
We are able to help you find employment.