Cash In Transit
Work Armed Or Unarmed As A CIT Officer
Looking to advance further into the Security industry and gain supervisory level qualifications?
This course will enhance your employment and growth opportunities in the security industry as a professional Security Officer.
The course will give you the necessary knowledge and skills to deal with high risk job roles as well as give you the essential skills to provide coaching and guidance to other team members. Furthermore Cash in Transit officers attract higher pay rates for the services they offer to their clients, open up more job opportunities and makes you stand out from the rest.
Our course has been designed based upon client’s expectations, threat analysis and response within a context of relevant legislation as well as meeting industry standards.
Course Structure and units to complete:
In order to complete 1B or 1F security license course according to SLED regulatory requirements you will have to complete the following common units for 1B+ 1F security licence course and those units are from Certificate III in Security Operations CPP30411.
Common units for 1B and 1F:
1. BSBFLM303C Contribute to effective workplace relationships
2. BSBWOR301A Organise personal work priorities and development
3. CPPSEC3001A Maintain workplace safety in the security industry
4. CPPSEC3002A Manage conflict through negotiation
5. CPPSEC3003A Determine response to security risk situation
6. CPPSEC3005A Prepare and present security documentation and reports
7. CPPSEC3006A Coordinate a quality security service to customers
8. CPPSEC3007A Maintain security of environment
9. CPPSEC3009A Prepare and present evidence in court
10. CPPSEC3017A Plan and conduct evacuation of premises
Elective unit for 1F Security Course:
Upon the completion of common units, trainees will have to undertake 5 units for Cash in Transit licence course. In order to obtain 1F licence security the trainees will have to undertake the following units which will take approximately 32 hours.
1. CPPSEC3052A Inspect and test cash in transit security equipment
2. CPPSEC2013A Protect valuables in transit
3. CPPSEC2027A Load and unload cash in transit in a secured environment
4. CPPSEC3050A Load and unload cash in transit in a unsecured environment
5. CPPSEC3051A Implement cash in transit security procedures
Therefore if a trainee wants to the 1F course as per SLED regulatory requirements, they must complete the common 10 units and elective unit.
Why should I do 1F?
- This course will enhance your employment and growth opportunities in the security industry as a professional Security Officer.
- Certificate III gives you the advantage against other competitors applying for the same role as you.
- These courses authorize you to work with important people and gives you great exposure to work in prestige environments.
- The course will give you the necessary knowledge and skills to deal with high risk job roles as well as give you the essential skills to provide coaching and guidance to other team members.
- Body Guards and Cash in Transit officers attract higher pay rates for the services they offer to their clients, open up more job opportunities and makes you stand out from the rest (minimum $40-$50 per hour)
Combine 1B and F course option:
Upon the completion of 1F course a trainee could consider to further enhance their knowledge, skills and employment opportunities in segment of security industry.
In order to obtain 1B licence security the trainees will have to undertake the following 1 additional unit: (CPPSEC3018A Provide for the safety of persons at risk)
Training hours for 1F: 32 hours
Total Cost for 1F: Common units ($700.00) + Elective Unit ($390.00) =$1090
Training hours for Common units: is 70 hours (approximately the first 6.5 days of the course)
Total Training hours for training for common units and 1F : 102
The additional cost for 1B: $290.00
Total cost for 1B+1F: $1380
Want to know more?
The following pre-requisite units must be completed prior to the course commencement of 1B (which are part of the 1AC Security Licence Category):
CPPSEC2011A Control access to and exit from premises
CPPSEC2003B Work effectively in the security industry
CPPSEC2012A Monitor and control individual and crowd behaviour
CPPSEC2010A Protect the safety of persons
CPPSEC3002A Manage conflict through negotiation
To undertake this training, students must:
- Be a Permanent Resident or Australian Citizen or have full time working rights in Australia (student or working holiday visas are not accepted)
- Sign a Statutory Declaration regarding Criminal History P1016 Form as per SLED requirement
- 100 points of ID – please refer to the form downloads menu for the accepted documents
- Provide us with a USI (Unique Student Identifier)
- Meet prescribed language, literacy and numeracy requirements as per the SLED requirement
- Visit our head office – come to our office to complete the enrolment documents mentioned in the entry requirements section
- Contact us – give our office a call to secure a booking on your chosen course! Your enrolment documents will be sent to you via email. You must fill these out yourself and bring them with you on the first day of the course
- Enrol online NOW! – use our quick and easy online enrolment process to book your seat in one of our courses. Your enrolment documents will then be sent to you via email.
- We offer nationally recognised security courses
- SLED approved RTO since 2008
- We will help you find employment after you have finished the course with us, by referring you to industry employers. We also provide one on one interview training and preparation, resume writing etc.
- All of our trainer assessors are industry experts, which have background in NSW police force up to rank of detective sergeant, have served in the NSW army and current industry employers
- Modern training facilities
- Close to public transport
- Competitive prices and good value for money
- Recommended by others; see our testimonies/ Google and Facebook Reviews
- Professional training by industry experts – our trainers have all worked within the industry, including police officer and detective sergeant
- Great learning experience and great friends made
- Friendly support throughout your course
- Exceptional training at affordable prices
Meet the Trainers
Chris has been involved with Allies Security as a First Aid trainer for a number of years. He has served in the Australian army…
Imran has been involved in the security industry for the past 15 years. He commenced his career as a security officer…
Ben has been involved in the security industry for many years, and is an experienced trainer and assessor…
What our students have to say
“Finished my 1AC course last week. Exceptional instructors. Lots of practical exercises, videos and real time case studies. Great learning experience!”
“This course was amazing!! The teachers and staff here are so helpful. The course was interesting and wasn’t boring and imran is the best teacher ever!! If you want to do a security course do it here.
“Had amazing time studying. Rob is the best teacher, he’s funny and knows how to make students understand the content. Had an amazing time studying and finishing the course. Allies security services highly recommended because they have the best services for students.”
“From experience of other courses in life these instructors, Imran, Rob, Michael all have the characteristics of knowing how to deliver a course with passion, perseverance, patience & quality of communication. Also the administration staff could not be more helpful I have recommended Allies Security to many”
“My expectations have been met by learning all of the do’s and don’ts of the legal matters and to see how you communicate when you are in the job.”
“I’m really glad that I made it to the end. I have spent over 13 years in the Security Indurstry and couldn’t believe how much I didn’t know. Thank you Imran Ali.”
“This course reall met my expectations in learning and practice!”
“Coming into the course I had very little knowledge about security. The course was above my expectiations. Everything was great, I have now learned more about the security industry than ever before. It has opened up my eyes!”