RSA & RCG
OLGR Approved Courses
Allies Security Services delivers the accredited, nationally-recognised unit SITHFAB201 – Provide Responsible Service of Alcohol from the SIT30707 Certificate III in Hospitality SIT30707. This course is suitable for those working in a variety of industries. This course teaches you the skills and knowledge required to serve alcohol in a responsible manner. It is endorsed by the Office of Liquor, Gaming and Racing, and the NSW Liquor Administration Board. You will learn about responsible service strategies, the legal obligations of bar staff, and the strengths and effects of alcoholic beverages and standard drinks. Security Officers working in a Licenced Venue are required to have an RSA certificate to comply with a regularity requirement by the Office of Liquor, Gaming and Racing, and the NSW Liquor Administration Board.
This course is a legal requirement for staff that are working or seeking employment in gambling areas of licensed premises, including hotels and clubs.
It provides the skills and knowledge required to identify the impact of problem gambler on the community and how to deal with the problems associated with excessive gambling.
You will learn how to minimise harm from gambling, using discretion, judgement and teamwork. Focus is placed on developing a positive attitude towards the responsible conduct of gambling in the hospitality industry.
Why should I do an RSA course?
- This course teaches you the skills and knowledge required to serve alcohol in a responsible manner.
- It is endorsed by the Office of Liquor, Gaming and Racing, and the NSW Liquor Administration Board.
- Security Officers working in a Licensed Venue are required to have an RSA certificate to comply with a regularity requirement by the Office of Liquor, Gaming and Racing, and the NSW Liquor Administration Board.
Why should I do an RCG course?
- This course is a legal requirement for staff that are working or seeking employment in gambling areas of licensed premises, including hotels and clubs.
- It provides the skills and knowledge required to identify the impact of problem gambler on the community and how to deal with the problems associated with excessive gambling.
- You will learn how to minimize harm from gambling, using discretion, judgment and teamwork.
How long will my RSA/RCG certificate be valid for?
Daytime/Evening (Mondays & Sundays only)
RSA 9:00am – 3:30pm
RCG 3:30pm – 10:00pm
Want to know more?
- Visit our head office – come to our office to complete the enrolment documents mentioned in the entry requirements section
- Contact us – give our office a call to secure a booking on your chosen course! Your enrolment documents will be sent to you via email. You must fill these out yourself and bring them with you on the first day of the course
- Enrol online NOW! – use our quick and easy online enrolment process to book your seat in one of our courses. Your enrolment documents will then be sent to you via email.
- We offer nationally recognised security courses
- SLED approved RTO since 2008
- We will help you find employment after you have finished the course with us, by referring you to industry employers. We also provide one on one interview training and preparation, resume writing etc.
- All of our trainer assessors are industry experts, which have background in NSW police force up to rank of detective sergeant, have served in the NSW army and current industry employers
- Modern training facilities
- Close to public transport
- Competitive prices and good value for money
- Recommended by others; see our testimonies/ Google and Facebook Reviews
- Professional training by industry experts – our trainers have all worked within the industry, including police officer and detective sergeant
- Comprehensive understanding of security industry laws
- Great learning experience and great friends made
- Friendly support throughout your course
- Exceptional training at affordable prices
Meet the Trainers
Chris has been involved with Allies Security as a First Aid trainer for a number of years. He has served in the Australian army…
Imran has been involved in the security industry for the past 15 years. He commenced his career as a security officer…
Ben has been involved in the security industry for many years, and is an experienced trainer and assessor.
What our students have to say
“Finished my 1AC course last week. Exceptional instructors. Lots of practical exercises, videos and real time case studies. Great learning experience!”
“This course was amazing!! The teachers and staff here are so helpful. The course was interesting and wasn’t boring and imran is the best teacher ever!! If you want to do a security course do it here.
“Had amazing time studying. Rob is the best teacher, he’s funny and knows how to make students understand the content. Had an amazing time studying and finishing the course. Allies security services highly recommended because they have the best services for students.”
“From experience of other courses in life these instructors, Imran, Rob, Michael all have the characteristics of knowing how to deliver a course with passion, perseverance, patience & quality of communication. Also the administration staff could not be more helpful I have recommended Allies Security to many”
“My expectations have been met by learning all of the do’s and don’ts of the legal matters and to see how you communicate when you are in the job.”
“I’m really glad that I made it to the end. I have spent over 13 years in the Security Indurstry and couldn’t believe how much I didn’t know. Thank you Imran Ali.”
“This course reall met my expectations in learning and practice!”
“Coming into the course I had very little knowledge about security. The course was above my expectiations. Everything was great, I have now learned more about the security industry than ever before. It has opened up my eyes!”