SafeWork NSW Approved Courses
Certificate on the same day - No online Hassle!
The unit of competency CPCCWHS1001 Prepare to work safely in the construction industry is also known as “White Card” or “Green Card” and is designed for those seeking work or preparing to work in the construction industry. Successful completion of this unit is mandatory before beginning work on a construction site and Nationally recognise in Australia.
We are approved by SafeWork NSW and have been offering the White Card course for the last 10 years. We can assure that you will have a pleasant learning experience.
You will be issued an interim certificate which will be valid for 60 days, meaning you can commence your employment in the construction industry the very next day. No online learning stress!
Thursdays from 11.00am to 6.00pm
Sundays from 9:00am to 4:00pm
Want to know more?
You will need to make a booking through the below options:
- Visit our head office – come to our office to complete the booking documents mentioned in the entry requirements section
- Contact us – give our office a call to secure a booking on your chosen course! Your booking documents will be sent to you via email. You must fill these out yourself and bring them with you on the first day of the course
- Book online NOW! – use our quick and easy online booking process to book your seat in one of our courses. Your booking documents will then be sent to you via email.
On the day of the course, you are required to sit a Language, Literacy & Numeracy Test prior to course commencement before you can be officially enrolled.
- We offer nationally recognised security courses
- SLED approved RTO since 2008
- We will help you find employment after you have finished the course with us, by referring you to industry employers. We also provide one on one interview training and preparation, resume writing etc.
- All of our trainer assessors are industry experts, which have background in NSW police force up to rank of detective sergeant, have served in the NSW army and current industry employers
- Modern training facilities
- Close to public transport
- Competitive prices and good value for money
- Recommended by others; see our testimonies/ Google and Facebook Reviews
Meet the Trainers
Chris has been involved with Allies Security as a First Aid trainer for a number of years. He has served in the Australian army…
Imran has been involved in the security industry for the past 15 years. He commenced his career as a security officer…
John has been involved in the security industry for 15 years. During this time he was employed as a security operations manager…
What our students have to say
“Finished my 1AC course last week. Exceptional instructors. Lots of practical exercises, videos and real time case studies. Great learning experience!”...
“This course was amazing!! The teachers and staff here are so helpful. The course was interesting and wasn't boring and imran is the best teacher ever!! If you want to do a security course do...
“Had amazing time studying. Rob is the best teacher, he's funny and knows how to make students understand the content. Had an amazing time studying and finishing the course. Allies security services highly recommended because...
“From experience of other courses in life these instructors, Imran, Rob, Michael all have the characteristics of knowing how to deliver a course with passion, perseverance, patience & quality of communication. Also the administration staff...
"My expectations have been met by learning all of the do's and don'ts of the legal matters and to see how you communicate when you are in the job."...
"I'm really glad that I made it to the end. I have spent over 13 years in the Security Indurstry and couldn't believe how much I didn't know. Thank you Imran Ali."...
"This course reall met my expectations in learning and practice!"...
"Coming into the course I had very little knowledge about security. The course was above my expectiations. Everything was great, I have now learned more about the security industry than ever before. It has opened...